Holidays

Yes, it's taking me a while to get caught up.  Even with all my time off.  I kept forgetting to blog.

In December, we had a lot of fun and were very busy.  The month started out with Olivia falling into Grandma and Grandpa's end table and cutting her head.  ER visit #2.  Glue again, no stitches.  She was so good there.  Didn't cry.  Didn't make a peep.  Didn't move.  Very lucky.
We then had Shauna's birthday and celebrated with a little party for her.  We had lots of fun.
Then I had one of my best friends, Tammy, and her family stay with me for the weekend.  It was so great to be able to spend time with them.  And to have plenty of room for them to sleep in the  new house!

We also had fun this year decorating for Christmas.  The last 2 years I wasn't so thrilled, but this year I was.  Olivia got her own tree this year in her room!























Olivia went to see Santa at the mall.  So that didn't work out as planned.  But got a nice picture.



















Then the snow came!  I was so excited for it, but one obstacle was there.  Or not there.  My snow blower didn't work.  We tested it when I moved in, but of course when I needed it most it didn't start.  Guess who was laughing in heaven?  The big snow storm was also my first day of Christmas vacation for 2 weeks.
Olivia decorated cookies with Grandma.
We got to have a nice dinner with Rese.  We had a lot of fun and Olivia learned a new word.  Boobies.  Thank you Rese.  :)













We ran into Santa while shopping at Festival.  She didn't think that was fun either.





We had Christmas Eve and Christmas at my parents with family.  The kids had so much fun!

My new gun.  BB gun.  Pink.  Squirrels watch out!

Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandkids


Christmas Eve outfit




Olivia and Kate playing at her new table from Grandma and Grandpa





Christmas Day outfit.  And new tattoo











Olivia and I
















































Then unfortunately I got the flu Christmas night and was sick all week.  So we just hung out at home for the week.

We then spent New Year's Eve at the Dells with the Worthingtons, Lichts and Piotrowskis.  The kids got to swim and have fun.  I got to look fat in a suit, chat with my girls, have sushi and drink wine.  It was a fun time!


I then got to have lunch with two of my High School friends, Stacey and Sara.  It was so nice!  We had a blast catching up.  We need to do it more often.

Last week I got to go out for dinner and drinks with a bunch of girls in town.  It was so nice to get out and chat.  Next time I won't stay up until the sun comes up.  It was a long day after that.  Oh my!  But to me it was worth it.  I had SO much fun!

The next day we got to see the Johnson's new baby, Liam.  He is just too cute!  Then we headed over to the Blessing's house for brunch and exchange of gifts.  As I'm sure you are aware, Olivia got an easel.  The one I couldn't put together for the life of me.  My mom fixed it. Thank goodness!

Olivia showing Uncle Shawn how to use the iPad.

The new easel

Olivia and her "Eddie Bedder" t-shirt.  It's easier to say than Pearl Jam.

We had a great time over the holidays seeing our family and friends.  It's so nice to be back in routine every day.  As of right now, I'm looking forward to the warm weather!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Patrick,

1,096 Days

Patrick-2 years