I'm following suit on 2 other blogs I read and talking about what I'm thankful for. There have been so many bad things going on, that you have to be thankful for what you have.
I am thankful for...
- My mom, dad and sister-in-law for watching Olivia during the week while I work.
- A warm and loving environment for Olivia to grown up in.
- Great friends...old and new.
- A car that's paid off (Patrick's that has plenty of miles on it) that I drive my 500 mile weekly commute.
- People in my life helping out with Patrick's memorial fund.
- Family and friends keeping Patrick's memory alive.
- Olivia. She keeps me on my toes, sleeps through the night, eats well and is happy 99% of the time.
- All of the presents and donated items for Olivia, so she has everything she needs.
- That Patrick knew he was going to be a daddy to a little girl and we got to decide on a name before he died.
- DVR. I don't have time to watch live TV anymore.
- Doctors and Nurses at Froedtert and St. Luke's for them being able to do all they could to save Patrick.
- Cameras. To capture all of my moments with Olivia.
- Fat clothes. Until I lose 3 more pounds of baby weight and an extra 10-15 pounds. I'm not sure how I would look at work in my sweatpants.
- Wine. I just really like wine. It tastes so good.
- Doritos. I just really like Doritos. They taste so good.
- Family. For every time I need them and for helping me raise Olivia.
- Eye cream. So people at work don't think I'm a zombie with my bags and dark circles.
- iPhone. If you have one, you know why I like it.
- Having a birthday. Didn't want to turn 36, but I am here and have the opportunity to celebrate, when others can't.
- Pearl Jam. CD's, songs on the radio, concerts, my iPod and of course, Pearl Jam Radio.
- Merriman= Family that's not necessarily related, but always there for you.
- Chiropractor. Keeping me in line.
- Sunday paper. Catching up on Fond du Lac news...lol...seriously. The Sunday paper comes with coupons for me to clip. Last week I was paid 1 cent to buy my toothpaste.
- Coffee. I have 2 cups every day. Starbucks on a special day and if I'm super tired.
- Flowers. They can brighten anyone's day.
- Getting my hair colored. You can't see my gray then.
- Purses. I really like purses.
- Shopping. It's therapeutic. But must use coupons and shop the sales.
- Naps. For Olivia, not me. It gives me time to try and get stuff done around the house.
- Kids. Their laughter and voice brighten your day.
- My calendar. It keeps me organized.
- Patrick Bernard Jahner. Born April 7, 2011.
- Patrick Bernard Blessing. 8/12/75-7/22/10. He made my life and made me a better person.
Here are a few pictures that make me smile.
|My superstar playing at Shauna's.|
|Olivia and I at my birthday party.|
|Chunky legs and leg warmers|
|Backup dancer for Jlo|
|Olivia and grandma in her skinny jeans.|